I am a hot choco-holic. There’s no hiding it, and at this time of year it is acceptable to embrace it. One of my most recent addictions is ‘all things salted caramel’ I. LOVE. IT. So combine the two and we get the creamiest, sweetest, salted caramel hot chocolate!
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup carnations caramel
- 4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2tsp finely grinded sea salt
1. Melt the chocolate chips slowly in a large pyrex bowl above a pot of boiling water. Once smooth add in the caramel, cream, vanilla and milk. Stir continuously for approx 15 minutes (until all the ingredients are mixed together and the mixture is smooth) Continue to heat through to your desired temperature.
2. Pour the mixture in your festive mug, stir in the salt and top with whipped cream and caramel sauce!
Vlogmas Day 1: